BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Laughing at Life's Realities...

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”


-Dr. Suess


I stumbled upon this list of quotes by the man we all know as Dr. Suess and of course quickly submerged myself into the depths of his poetic rhyming words that causes the mouths of parents to almost sing along their children to bed. 
"Laughing at life's realities." Hmmm... Maybe if we all start picking up a telescope and looking at our everyday lives through it upside down, do you think you could giggle at what we actually live in? Maybe you'll learn what I've learned and that is that there are way more interesting ways to look at and enjoy life and existence than what your reality is currently producing.

0 comments: